Your hair is brittle and breaks easily because your hair is dry from exposure to sun or, dry from exposure to wind or, dry due to lack of a good conditioner or, your hair is dry because of your ethnic background.
Any good moisturizing conditioner or rinse should solve your problem. If your hair is dry due to your ethnic background, you will need to find a salon that uses “Dudley’s” hair products.
1. Deep condition your hair 1 – 2 times per week.
2. Use a good daily conditioner, rinse, or detangler on the other days.
3. Follow the instructions on the product. DO NOT OVER CONDITION! Over conditioning your hair isn’t good either. It will cause undesirable build-up on your hair and your hair will either become static, or go limp and unmanageable. Not every hair product does build-up, but some do and there are far too many to review them all here.
4. Once every week or two use a clarifier on your hair to rid it of hair product build-up and environmental pollutants.
5. If you have colored, permed, or relaxed hair, make sure that the product you use is safe for chemically treated hair or it will damage the chemical service that you had performed.