This is a list of fixes for every bad hair problem you could think of! Print it out and fold it up – stick it in your wallet or in your bathroom drawer. Now you don’t have to stress about bad hair days!
2. Flat Hair – Try washing your hair with a shampoo and conditioner. After washing, blow dry your hair, using a big ROUND brush. Stroke you hair with the brush, while drying you hair. Or use curlers, and stay under a dryer for an hour. Add some mousse …that’ll give you hair some volume.
3. Fly-Away Hair – Use a good hair spray. We recommend Pantene Pro – V Hairspray. Style hair as you wish, and spray way. Gels are also useful, and will keep you satified.
4. Too Curly Hair – There is no definate way to keep your hair straight, but we recommend that once you have washed you hair, comb it out with a “fine teethed” comb, then blow dry your hair straight, using a big ROUND brush. To keep hair some-what perminent, try perming or relacing your hair, or hotcombing at your nearest salon.
5. Tangled Hair – After washing your hair, use a de-tanglizer, and it’ll help you comb through your hair.
6. Weak Hair – Vinegar can be used as a hair rinse to make your hair stronger.
7. Dull Hair – Try using vinegar or lemon in your hair to deliver that shiny look. And always use a rich moisturising shampoos and conditioner to preserve the moisture balance in your hair. Look for products that contain a natural shine enhancer that improves hair’s body and luster.
8. Oily Hair – Washing your hair with a good shapoo (with no oils) and conditioner on a daily routine should take that problem away!
9. Dark Hair – Ask your stylist to add some sunny hightlights.
10. Burnt Hair – Chop off some of thoes damaged ends, wash and deep-condition after shapooing. You’ll have to nautrally dry because blowdryers will make a bad hair situation worse.
11. Split Ends – Use Infusium 23 Spilt End Repair. It contains Chitosan, which help fuse split ends and strengthen your hair.
12. Too Frizzy – Try using a gel to get your hair from frizzing. Also try usong an anit-frizz shampoo & conditioner.
13. Dyed Wrong – If you have brown hair, and try to go blonde, you’ll proabbly end up with a suprising red! Dye your hair back your normal color (brown), and try for a more closer shade.
14. Stiff Hair – Real simple. Just stop using hairsprays and gels!! Or atleast reduce the quantity.
15. Bad Roots – Make sure you go to the salon every month, for a re-touch!
16. Dead Sraight Hair – Try using rollers in stead of your normal blow-dry routine. It’ll take longer, but if you want more volume, it’s worth it!
17. Droping-Out Hair – Brushing it too much, using the drier on high for too long and hot tongs or rollers will take their toll. Watch out for hair killers. Too much sun, wind or chemicals without conditioning treatments may cause the hair to become stressed and this leads to a dull and brittle hair that will fall out.
18. Dehydrated Hair – The only way out of this vicious circle is to supply the hair with food and nourishment to hydrate it for better health. Especially useful for this are the correct shampoos.
19. Bad texture – Pro vitamin B5 will improve the texture and condition of hair. If hair is treated or damaged, it needs nourishment. Look for nutrient rich formulas with vitamin E and aloe vera.
20. Want Normal Hair – Normal hair is strong, has very little breakage and you won’t find split ends (usually). The experts say that normal hair looks and feels clean two days after its last wash. To keep your hair at a heatly balance, use very gentle cleansers, conditioners and styling products.